The Four Seasons Resort at Walt Disney World will be hosting its Italian Festival January 29 – February 3, 2019 at Ravello restaurant again with a five-course white truffle dinner along with a special prix-fixe menu highlighting Italian cuisine.
Ravello’s Executive Chef Fabrizio Schenardi, who is from Torino, Italy, will welcome Italian guest chefs in partnership with the Region of Piedmont in Italy and the Italian Food Style Education (IFSE) Culinary School to present this year’s festival.
“I am very excited to welcome back the Italian Festival to Ravello,” says Schenardi. “I look forward to sharing the delicious white truffle with our guests and many Orlando locals.”
Ravello will welcome Chef Enrico Pivieri, a former student of IFSE and chef/owner of Il Cavallo Scosso restaurant, located in Asti, an area of Italy close to Milan and Genoa. Chef Pivieri has been recognized as one of Italy’s Top 100 Chefs in both 2018 and 2017, and the restaurant has received many accolades including a 1 forchetta, Italy’s equivalent to a Michelin Star rating.
White Truffle Dinner
The highlight of the festival, the White Truffle Dinner, will take place on Saturday, February 2, 2019 at 6:30 pm at Ravello, and each course will feature the white Alba truffle from Italy and a wine pairing. The price for the dinner is $195.00 per person (all inclusive) and guests must purchase a ticket to attend this special event here.
- Baccala tartare, light bagna cauda, cauliflower foam, white truffle
- Paired with Coppo Costebianche, Chardonnay, Piedmonte, 2014
- Fried egg yolk, Castelmagno cheese fondue, tomato confit drop, white truffle
- Paired with Coppo L’Avvocata, Barbera D’Asti, Piedmonte, 2017
- Risotto, beets, escargot, yogurt, white truffle
- Paired with Prunotto Ochetti, Nebbiolo, Piedmonte, 2012
- Glazed duck legs, carrot puree, fennel chips, white truffle
- Paired with Marchesi Di Barolo, Barolo, Piedmonte, 2012
- Meringue, white chocolate, Piedmont’s frollino cookie, vermouth, white truffle
- Paired with Coppo Moscato D’Asti, 2017
Three-Course Prix-Fixe Menu
Additionally, guests can enjoy a three-course prix-fixe menu in Ravello. The price for this dinner is $56.00 per person from Tuesday, January 29 through Sunday, February 3, 2019. For reservations, call 407 313 6161.
- Filet of beef, citrus, langoustine, sea urchin aioli
- Gnocchi, Cape Canaveral shrimp, charred tomato
- Two chocolate bon bons, orange marmalade, salted crumble cake
Guests may also order the above dishes a la carte.
Will you attend any of these special dinners? Let us know in the comments below!