The newly-reimagined Pixar Pier officially opens June 23 at Disney California Adventure park, during the limited-time Pixar Fest at the Disneyland Resort. You can be among the first to celebrate the opening of Pixar Pier during an exclusive, VIP-style premiere event on June 22!
Here are six reasons to attend this exciting premiere:
- Exclusive entry into Pixar Pier – Tickets are very limited, so after strolling down the red carpet, you’ll be one of the first few to explore Pixar Pier and its four whimsical, Pixar-inspired neighborhoods beginning at 3 p.m. You’ll also have mix-in access to Disney California Adventure park!
- Ride Pixar Pier attractions – Be one of the first to experience the thrilling Incredicoaster, the high-speed adventure inspired by “The Incredibles,” as well as enjoy the newly-rethemed Pixar Pal-A-Round and fan favorite Toy Story Midway Mania!
- Complimentary eats and treats – Taste your way through Pixar Pier with a sample of one item from each Poultry Palace, Angry Dogs, Jack-Jack’s Cookie Num Nums, Senor Buzz Churros AND Adorable Snowman Frosted Treats.
- All-things Pixar! – Enjoy special Pixar-themed entertainment, character encounters, fun photo locations and more! You will also be among the first to shop for Pixar Pier-specific merchandise.
- Memories to take home – You’ll receive unlimited downloads of Disney PhotoPass photos taken during the event, as well as a commemorative event credential and special amenity.
- Complimentary parking – Premiere event tickets include standard parking.
A limited quantity of tickets will be available starting May 16, so be sure to visit Disneyland.com for pricing and event details. Tickets are non-refundable and may not be resold. Disney PhotoPass is subject to the Disney PhotoPass terms and conditions. Online registration required. Event elements are subject to restrictions, change or cancellation without notice.