Disney’s Contemporary Resort Convention Center is pleased to offer
Tables in Wonderland Member-Exclusive Events this Fall!
Contemporary Resort Chef’s Table Experience
Join the Contemporary Catering Chefs and Service Staff at the Exclusive Chef’s Table located backstage at Disney’s Contemporary Resort Convention Center. The evening begins with an innovative reception and champagne toast in the Catering Kitchen and then progresses through a secret entrance to the Chef’s Table. Enjoy six courses, all presented and finished on-stage and accompanied by an outstanding wine selection. Be prepared for an interactive evening with our sommelier and chefs.
Thursday, October 11, 2018 at 7:00pm
Thursday, November 1, 2018 at 7:00pm
Thursday, December 13, 2018 at 7:00pm
$259 per Guest, plus tax, gratuity included
Call (407) WDW-7762 to book a seat at a Contemporary Resort Chef’s Table Experience. Space is limited at this special event.
Know Before You Go:
- Please inform the Cast Member of any food allergies when making a dining reservation through (407) WDW-7762.
- Discounts do not apply to this special event.
- Check-in will take place in the East Rotunda on the First Floor of Disney’s Contemporary Resort Convention Center beginning at 6:30pm.
- A Tables in Wonderland Guest may make a reservation for a party of up to ten Guests, including themselves.
- A valid Tables in Wonderland Member Card must be presented upon arrival.
- This event is designed for Guests 18 years of age and older.
- Guests must be 21 years of age or older to consume alcoholic beverages. A valid form of government identification will be required to verify your age.
- Reservations must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance to avoid forfeiting the full price of the experience.
- Guests are asked to adhere to the minimum dress code requirements at this Signature Dining experience. Dressier attire is also welcome. Please explore the minimum dress code requirements:
- Men must wear khakis, slacks or dress shorts and collared shirts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition. Sport coats are optional.
- Women must wear Capri pants, skirts, dresses or dress shorts. Jeans may be worn if in good condition.
- Not permitted are tank tops, flip-flops, swimsuits, swimsuit cover-ups, hats for gentlemen, cut-offs, torn clothing and t-shirts with offensive language and/or graphics.